- Sheet Music
- Solo instrument and piano
- Solo trumpet and piano
- 200 Years of Change - Solo trumpet and piano
200 Years of Change - Solo trumpet and piano
200 Years of Change is a instrumental majestic ballad for solo trumpet and piano. The piece has a clear classical reference, with a strong visual character.
It was originally commissioned by Lindås municipality and School of Arts in 2014, and in conjunction with the bicentenary for the Norwegian Constitution 1814–2014. It was originally composed for brass band, choir, band and trumpet solo.
200 years of evolving Norwegian democracy clearly signify pride and humbleness, let’s hope it will remain, or that the nation will build within the same framework for the future.
(duration: c.4 min)
Product description and Play-Along-Video on YouTube:
- PDF-files with solo instrument and piano parts
- Two mp3-files, one for listening and one for practice play-along (Sibelius midi file).
- PDF-file giving a link to a Play-Along-Video on YouTube. Here you can practice the piece anywhere without a music stand or printed sheet music. In order to do this you have to be online with a computer or tablet.
You can also connect your computer or tablet to a TV and than play along with a bigger screen, and with better sound, we guarantee a fun learning experience.
Listen and follow score on YouTube link here: